Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Leaving tomorrow

Hi everyone,

well we are still in Mandurah. Bill wanted to be sure cyclone Kara had gone down a few catagories......as did I !!!!!!
We have been doing alot of shopping and cleaning getting the boat ready for our passengers who will board in Broome.
I have our cabin all organised luckily Adam travel's lightly. It is taking me awhile getting used to such a small space-it is like living at someones else's house-but compared to the truck-it's much easier- at least I don't have to walk too far to my shower in fact just one step!!!!! The Marina here is beautiful, we see dolphins everyday and there are lots of cafes and shops nearby. We went to the movies today and saw something...... "Hogs"-it was really funny, NO DAD you can't get a Harley!!!

Well thats all for now-we will write again from Broome

LOL

E & A

xxxx

No comments: